directly manufacturer for design and manufacture clay preheating kiln and burning kiln
Rotary kiln is a kind of cement equipment which can be divided into cement kiln, metallurgy chemical kiln and lime kiln according to the nature of materials.
Cement kiln is used to make cement clinker, by using dry or wet method. Metallurgy chemical kiln is used in metallurgy industry and ironworks for lean iron ore, chromium ore and ferronickel ore calcimine.
Rotary kiln can also be used to make calcimine of ochre in refractory material industry, calcimine of aluminum hydroxide in aluminum manufacturing plant, and chrome sand ore and chrome powder ore in chemical plant.
Features of Rotary Kiln
1. Rotary kiln is a kind of pyroprocessing device mainly used to sinter cement clinker. Both dry process and wet process are applicable.
2. It is widely used in metallurgy industry, chemical industry, cement industry, building industry, etc.
3. As a professional rotary kiln manufacturer in China, we adopt advanced contact type graphite block sealing device and hydraulic catch wheel device to ensure the stable running of kiln.
4. Through precision measuring and infra-red scanning, the whole sintering process can be monitored.
5. Our rotary kiln has the features of reliable performance, easy operation, low energy consumption, and high productivity, etc.
6. Compared to the output and energy consumption of other equipment of the same specification, the output of our rotary kiln has increased by 6-10% and energy consumption has reduced by 16%.
Rotary Kiln Structure:
It formed by kiln body, sealing device,driving device, supporting device and covers.
The rotary body is circled by steel plate,firebricks are inlaid inside the body, there is 3.5% slant angle between the rotary body and horizontal line, three tyre belts are supported on three Supporting devices separately, and a big gear ring is installed in the middle of body. The body is drived by motor, speed reducer, little gear, big gear.